Saturday 11 July 2015

Physical(Olivia Newton John 1981).

Well what a weeks its been. I should have shares in the local bus company. Back and forth to the hospital to see my little stuntman Jack. He proper cut his knee open on Saturday but he is home now and doing really well. A very special shout out to the canteen staff at Stepping Hill. Without them i would of stuggled to keep my figure intact. Breakfasts to die for and the lunches were just as tasty!!

Big news on the super knee of my own. Went to see the physio this week and was told my quads are under formed. I have been given a full exercise plan to be done every other day to build them up. Apparently going up and down ladders daily and 8 pints of carling is not the correct way to maintain a healthy fit body..

I like to relax on a wednesday. Feet up, telly on and toffees out is the norm. I was disturbed this week by the local landlord and asked if i would come out to play pool due to a shortageof player. I am not one for letting people down so i dragged myself up and headed to the boozer!! The team was that pleased to see me that i was treated to my first pint courtesy of the landlord. The match itself swung this way and that until game six. 3-2 down with two games to play and i was next on. Win and we were still in the match, lose and it was curtains. I played like a seasoned professional and brought us back level. It was a man of the match display of tactical nous and unbelievable potting. I dont like to blow my own trumpet(i simply cant reach it even though ive tried) but without me they would never of won!! I may retire now with my unbeaten league record intact!!

Right then! I have to go now. Got an hours worth of exercise on my legs and knees to get through. Dont worry, i will still have a carling or 2 on completion!! Little steps, tiny little steps to a new and fit Clive.x

No comments:

Post a Comment